Information Security Policy
At METADATA, S.L. we consider the security of information and personal data as a strategic decision to guarantee the achievement of business objectives.
Due to our main activity, we manage a large amount of information and data of our customers, so our company considers it essential to guarantee the maximum security of the services provided, guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data, systems and/or communications that we manage.
That’s why the Management of METADATA S.L. has promoted the implementation of an information management system in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 27001 standard and is committed to leading and promoting information security at all levels in accordance with this policy, complying with all legal and regulatory requirements applicable to information security, and working towards continuous improvement of the management system, which allows us to assess and treat all the information security risks detected.
We establish the following as our main guidelines:
- Protect the organisation’s information assets against all internal and external threats and vulnerabilities, whether deliberate or accidental.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information, especially that relating to the personal data of staff and customers.
- Maintain the integrity of information in relation to the classification of information.
- Comply with the requirements of current legislation and regulations.
- Update security training for all our personnel
Malaga, 16 September 2019